Keller and Heckman’s 4th annual E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium is just around the corner. Take advantage of the early bird discount and register today for the most comprehensive 2-day seminar focused on legal and regulatory issues critical to e-vapor, tobacco and CBD industries. Topics that will be covered include:
- Status of the Industry: What Happens Next?
- Flavor Bans and FDA’s Compliance Policy
- Litigation Update: PMTA Deadline Appeal and New Lawsuits
- Product Liability: Youth Prevention, Harm Reduction and Protecting Your Vapor Business
- Premarket Application Strategies: PMTAs and SE Reports for Deemed Products
- Testing Requirements for Deemed Products: ENDS, Cigars, Hookah & Pipe Tobacco
- Hazardous Waste Management for the E-Liquid Industry
- Environmental Assessments: Key Requirements
- Complying with CPSC: Special Packaging and Flow Restrictors
- Update on European Union, China and Asia
- FDA and Global Regulation of Cannabis and CBD
- What the CBD Industry Can Learn from the E-Cigarette Industry
- “Vaping” Lung Illnesses: A Public Health Disaster
- ….and much more!
In addition to Keller and Heckman attorneys and scientists, guest speakers include Paul Blair of the Americans for Tax Reform (Keynote), Cardno ChemRisk, Chemular, Enthalpy and Global Laboratory Services. Stay tuned for the complete agenda.
Date: February 11 – 12, 2020
Cost: $899 if you register by January 10th; $1,099 if you register after January 10th
*Register 3 or more attendees from the same company and receive a 10% volume discount.
Marriott Irvine Spectrum
7905 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $232 per night, plus tax at the Marriott Irvine Spectrum Hotel. Reservations must be received no later than January 20, 2020. To make your reservation, please click here.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval
Will you be attending? Please respond by clicking one of the buttons below.
No longer want to receive information about this program? Select “No” to be removed from all correspondence about this particular program.
For additional information, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events