The extended early-bird discount for Keller and Heckman’s annual E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium expires tomorrow, Friday, February 3. Register now in order to save $100 on your registration!
In addition to legal experts from Keller and Heckman, this year’s program will feature an impressive lineup of industry experts.
Meet this year’s guest speakers:
Global Health Advocate, Former WHO Lead for Develpment of the FCTC and Former President of the Foundation
for a Smoke-Free World
Willie J. McKinney, Ph.D., DABT
McKinney Regulatory Science Advisors, LLC
Jessica Zdinak, Ph.D.
CEO, Applied Research and Analysis, LLC
Illicit Trade Independent Consultant
Head of Sales and Business Development, Systech International
Ian Fearon, Ph.D.
Director, whatIF? Consulting Ltd
Christopher Russell, Ph.D.
Russell Burnett Research & Consultancy Ltd
Director of Legislative & External Affairs, American Vapor Manufacturers
This year’s program will feature timely topics specifically designed to help vapor, deemed tobacco product and cannabis-derived manufacturers stay in compliance with rapidly evolving laws and policies. Topics that will be discussed include:
• Complying with the California Prop 31 (SB 793) Flavor Ban
• Challenging MDOs, RTAs, and NSEs – Can You Still Appeal Your Denial?
• Litigation Update – Status of Appeals, Flavor Bans and New Challenges
• FDA’s New Guidance and Proposed Rulemakings
• Preparing for Increased Enforcement, and Defending Your Business
• Premarket Tobacco Product Application (PMTA) and Substantial Equivalence (SE) Report Strategies for Small Businesses
• Scientific Arguments for Flavors and Flavor Choices
• Flavor Variety Longitudinal Study: Call to Action
• Marketing Plans, Post-Market Surveillance, and Youth-Access Prevention Strategies
• Age-Gating and Supply Chain Security
• Insurance and Product Liability Considerations
• FDA Remote Regulatory Assessments and Inspections
• New State Laws (California and Other Local Flavor Bans, Licensing and Excise Requirements, and State Enforcement Actions)
• European Union (TPD, CLP and REACH) and China STMA Update
• Regulatory Update on CBD, Delta-8, and Cannabis/Hemp-Derived Products
• …and Much More!
Wednesday, February 15 – Thursday, February 16, 2023
Early-Bird Rate: $999, if registered by Friday, February 3, 2023
Standard Registration Rate: $1,099, if registered after February 3, 2023
Courtyard Marriott Irvine Spectrum
7955 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Register three or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to receive the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credit is available, pending individual state approval.
Certificate of Attendance
All seminar attendees will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
The cancellation deadline has passed, and cancellations will no longer be refunded; however, substitutions are welcome.
For questions concerning the 2023 E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium, please contact:
Marketing and Events Specialist