Save the date! Keller and Heckman’s Annual E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium is back in person in 2023. Please join us on February 15-16, 2023, for a two-day comprehensive seminar focused on legal and regulatory issues critical to e-vapor, tobacco, and CBD industries.
This year’s program will feature new, timely topics specifically designed to help vapor and deemed tobacco product manufacturers stay in compliance with rapidly evolving laws and policies. Topics that will be discussed include:
- Challenging MDO’s and NSEs – Can you still appeal your denial?
- FDA Litigation Update
- FDA’s new guidance and proposed rulemakings
- Preparing for Increased Enforcement
- Premarket Tobacco Product Application (PMTA) and Substantial Equivalence (SE) Report strategies for small businesses
- Scientific arguments for flavors and flavor choices
- Marketing plans, post-market surveillance, and youth-access prevention strategies
- FDA Remote Regulatory Assessments and Inspections
- Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act – Key Updates
- New state laws (local flavor bans, licensing requirements, and state enforcement actions)
- EU and Global Regulatory Update
- Updates on CBD, Delta-8, and cannabis regulation
- …and much more!
Registration for the seminar will open next week!
Wednesday, February 15 – Thursday, February 16, 2023
Super Early-Bird Rate: $899, if registered by Friday, November 18, 2022
Early-Bird Rate: $999, if registered by Friday, January 13, 2023
Standard Registration Rate: $1,099, if registered after January 13, 2023
Courtyard Irvine Spectrum
7955 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
For questions concerning the 2023 E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium, please contact:
Marketing and Events Specialist