Registration is open for Keller and Heckman’s 3rd Annual E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium being held January 29-30, 2019 in Miami, Florida. Click here to register.
This comprehensive 2-day course will address regulatory and business issues relevant to e-vapor, e-liquid and tobacco product manufacturers, distributors and retailers including, among other things:
- FDA enforcement and inspections – how to prepare and protect your business;
- Product compliance – including advertising and labeling compliance, and preparing for Premarket Tobacco Product Applications (PMTAs);
- Testing for Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents (HPHCs) – how to comply before the November 2019 deadline;
- Going global – Presentations by experts on EU TPD, Canada, Asia and more;
- State law update – Overview of new state and local laws, permitting/licensing and tax requirements, local flavor bans;
- Environmental, hazardous waste and OSHA compliance;
- Update on Deeming Rule appeal – Modified Risk Claims, PMTA and free samples;
- Potential product standards including flavors and online sales;
- Getting into CBD – how to stay legal; and
- Business and intellectual property issues to protect your growing business.
A detailed agenda will be provided soon. Register now for the early bird rate!
January 29 – January 30, 2019
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
$899 early rate
$1,099 regular rate
More information on speakers and a final agenda will be available soon. We look forward to seeing you at the program!
Take a look at highlights from this year’s conference:
For additional information, please contact:
Manager, Meetings and Events
Keller and Heckman LLP